This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Volume 7, Number 2, Mar.-Apr. 2017 (Serial Number 26)
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 3000-8000 words or longer, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. All of these must be written in APA format. The title should not be exceeding 15 words, and abstract should not be exceeding 250 words. 3-5 keywords or key phrases are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, and submitted as an attachment to our email address.
4. If the articles are accepted, the authors are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and refereeing by at least two anonymous referees. The review process usually takes 3-4 weeks.
6. Author needs to pay publication fee to have his/her paper published in our journal.