This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Volume 13, Number 2, February 2023 (Serial Number 140)
Psychology Research (ISSN 2159-5542) is an international, scholarly and peer-reviewed journal (print and online) published by David Publishing Company, USA, which was founded in 2011. The Journal seeks to bridge and integrate the intellectual, methodological, and substantive diversity of psychological scholarship, and to encourage a vigorous dialogue between psychological scholars and practitioners. The Journal welcomes contributions which promote the exchange of ideas and rational discourse between practicing educators and psychology researchers all over the world. It publishes original scientific work related to strategic and applied studies in all aspects of generalized psychology, as well as reviews of scientific topics of current generalized psychological relevance. The journal is published in English. The e-journal provides free and open access to all of its content on our website. Accepted papers will immediately appear online followed by printed in hard copy.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
Peer Review Policy
Psychology Research is a peer-review journal. All research articles in the journals undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
All manuscripts submitted will be considered for publication. Manuscripts should be sent online or as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for Authors:
1. Within two months after the receiving of the article, the editorial department has the exclusive right to edit, and the author should promise not to submit the article to other places for publication. If no formal employ notice is received after two months, the author can freely deal with the article.
2. The article should not belong to any kind of translated, revised or selected version of any language and should not be published in any other kind publication both home and abroad.
3. The article should be the author’s own creative achievement. No plagiarism is allowed. Any quoted arguments, data and results of others’ studies should be clearly indicated.
4. The article should conform to the US law and be not involved with state confidentiality. Written permission of relevant principal should be provided, if the author’s unit or the project that the article belongs to requires the secrecy. Otherwise, the author should take the responsibility for all the economic losses and negative social effects caused by the misfeasance.
5. If the article is accepted, the author should agree to make timely and effective modifications according to editors’ suggestions.
6. If the article contains more than one author and unit, the arrangement of sequences of signatures and unit titles should be assured without any disputes. Any alteration, addition and deletion should be timely informed to the editors through the email.
7. Please authorize our editorial department to utilize your article exclusively and to collect it in the relevant databases that have cooperation with our periodical.
8. Please confirm to pay for the publication fee for the delivering article.